DIY Clothes Pattern (Part 1)

 Okay. I really, really hope this works. This is my first times making some printable patterns, so there's probably going to be some hiccups. Let me know in the comments and I will try to figure it out. These should fit onto a 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper each, for scale.

These patterns are designed with a very small seam allowance. (The collars of the shirts even more so.) You can make clothes by hand-sewing or use a machine. The hems are only one fold vs. the regular double-fold. Just makes it easier to handle. But this also means you're not going to want to use fabric that will fray a lot.

For notions you will need 1/4" elastic black/white and some velcro. I bought a 2" thick velcro and then cut it into tiny 1/4" strips for the shirts.

Show me your cute designs made with these patterns. I'm thinking of sharing some every now and then here on the blog as a showcase. Remember, you can also share on Instagram to @disneynuimosdiy. 

Have fun creating!




Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are pants and a backpack next? Makes me wish I had a sewing machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Now I can make some clothes for Eeyore. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a trick to printing these the correct size? I get the shirt sheet to print one size and then the rest come out very tiny.... I think it just might be me.... but wanted to check!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I had a way to make this easier. I need to figure out a way to share a PDF on this blog. The best advice I have right now is to make sure fit to page. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  6. Merci beaucoup de votre travail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saved them to my phone as picture to later put in in a word document so the sizing will be decided by myself, it would help if you put a scale on the page so we can measure when it’s printed if it is the size it should be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am thankful for all you do but a scale would be so helpful!

      Delete
  8. I love these! I'm trying to make a little hoodie, but I'm having trouble understanding how the hoodie connects? Do you have a finished hoodie I can look at to try to understand? Or a tutorial? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Dress Patterns And Tutorial

nuiMOs Sorcerer Mickey Outfit (And Shoes)